Thursday, May 24, 2007

Activation of outer planets transits

This is interesting stuff.
I have designed a moon-based astrological callendar for following during the months ahead our biggest cosmic influences, such as new moons and full moons, important transits, when planets or the sun or the moon enter a particular house.
Basically, I start drawing the twelve houses and then put when the house reaches these. Then, I marked all the full moons and new moons and when the sun and planets enter a specific house. At last I mark particular events such as long-term transits and global meditations or solstices.

I have noted that during an astrological transit of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto, there are four things that can charge and activate that transit. First is a new moon or full moon near the point of the transit. It happened also during lunar eclipses, bringing powerful events, even if the moon was 5º from the transit axis. Secondly, the normal passage of the moon on that house, such every time that the moon passes on my tenth house, my issues of carrer get more stired, due to my Pluto transit there. Third, powerfully and funny, the passage of the Sun, Mercury and Mars specially mark and activate those transits when they pass there, making an aspect, conjuntion, sextile, trine, square or opposition.
This happened in my transiting Uranus opposition my natal Moon. Mars conjucted Uranus-Moon and activated much of the uranian energy. Jupiter is now also squaring the Uranus-Moon transits and emotions have gone, I must admit, a little bit crazy. At last, the moon passing through my water houses, such s 8th or 12th may also help bring those energies, since the person is more sensible. But I am honest, I like when moon passes on my twelth house (time to stay at home, meditating and sleeping long), since I am a quite piscean person.


No comments: