Expect mass migrations or mass social changes beggining summer 2010 and unfoldiong during 2011.
Expect spiritual revolutions around 2009 and in 2012.
Expect main environmental changes and revolutions around 2010-11
December 2007: A conjunction of the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, and Pluto near 0° Capricorn opposes Mars retrograde in the first few degrees of Cancer, joined by the Full Moon at 1° 50' Cancer on December 23. This starts the activation of zero degrees of cardinal signs, which are probably the four most sensitive points in the zodiac.(7) Pluto is now at the degree of the 1988 Saturn-Uranus conjunction.
* Late January 2008: Pluto enters Capricorn for the first time in 247 years. The last time Pluto was in Capricorn was during the U.S. revolutionary war. (Pluto was opposite this point, at 0° Cancer, during 1912-1915.) Neptune is still septile Pluto. This is a critical time in the U.S. presidential primary season.
* Mid June 2008: The Full Moon at 27° 50' Sagittarius is conjunct Pluto at 0° Capricorn. Mars at 22° Leo opposes the Chiron-Neptune conjunction along the lunar nodal axis. One possibility, with Chiron-Neptune in Aquarius that year, is the formation of local groups specifically focused on self-reliance and prosperity through alternative approaches to food and energy production.
* November 4, 2008: Election day in the U.S. sees an exact opposition of Saturn and Uranus at 18° 58' Virgo-Pisces (the solar eclipse degree of September 2007). This is the first opposition of the cycle that started with their conjunction in 1988 (at 29° Sagittarius). These two planets were last in opposition during 1965-66, with Saturn in mid Pisces and Uranus in mid Virgo. Environmental issues will be huge in this election, and major reforms could be instituted.
* 2009:The entire year of 2009 features a Chiron-Neptune conjunction in late degrees of Aquarius, exact in February 2010 at 26° Aquarius; this is the first conjunction of these two since September 1945. Jupiter joins Chiron and Neptune in mid December 2009, with an opposing Mars turning retrograde in Leo. Whoever is elected U.S. president in 2008 might now undertake an emergency mobilization of alternative energy production, if the problem has continued to be swept under the rug.
* November 15, 2009: The most powerful configurations are beginning. Saturn squares Pluto at 1° 42' Libra-Capricorn, while the Moon and Venus join Neptune and Pluto in a septile pattern. The Sun septiles Saturn as well. Public fears of terrorism or war are accentuated at this time. This Saturn-Pluto square repeats on January 31, 2010 and again in August 2010. These are key dates in terms of oil shortages, oil price hikes, and international cooperation (or lack thereof). The increased use of coal raises new concerns about air pollution and accelerated global warming.
* June 5-6, 2010: Things really heat up starting in mid May, as Saturn opposes Jupiter and Uranus. Then, Uranus enters Aries and, a few days later, is joined by the Moon and Jupiter at exactly 0° Aries. Meanwhile, Pluto is at 4°+ Capricorn and Saturn is at 28° Virgo, forming a t-square with the Moon, Jupiter, and Uranus. Mars at 29°+ Leo (conjunct Regulus) opposes Neptune and Chiron. This seems to me to have the potential for a major popular movement (at best) or an armed revolt (at worst). The key is to channel all this energy in constructive ways.
* June 26, 2010: The lunar eclipse at 4° + Capricorn conjoins Pluto and activates a grand cross involving the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus, the Moon, and Saturn - all within 5° of the four cardinal points. This will be a very important event, for better or worse, with a huge impact on global public opinion.
* July 30-31, 2010: This marks another intense few days. Mars joins Saturn at 0° 49' Libra, opposing the Moon, Jupiter, and Uranus in Aries and squared by Pluto. Again, large masses of people may be affected by so much planetary energy concentrated near the cardinal points. Since cardinal signs are action-related, there may be a lot of people on the move (demonstrators, troops, refugees). The Mars-Saturn conjunction is on the Midheaven in Indonesia, China, and the South China Sea, creating conditions for a crisis in that area.
* August 6-7, 2010: A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects (45°/135°) to the entire grand cross. We'll need to remain calm and balanced to deal with the relentlessly stressful aspects this summer. The electricity grid may be threatened; unusual Earth or weather changes could be part of the picture.
* December 13, 2010: Conditions will have eased up a bit in terms of the cardinal cross, but on this date there is a tight conjunction of Mercury, Mars, and Pluto at 4° Capricorn septile Neptune-Chiron at 26° + Aquarius. Fanatical thinking or extreme acts are possible.
* April 9, 2011: Uranus is at 0° declination; the last time this happened was in 1968-69. Pluto stations retrograde at 7° 30' Capricorn. The Sun, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter in Aries oppose Saturn in Libra. Neptune has just moved into Pisces. Spiritual renewal and new ideas challenge outmoded structures. Radical new laws are passed and political movements reach critical mass this year. A growing optimism spreads as the energy of the Neptune-Pluto septile winds down.
* 2012: Uranus squares Pluto at 7° - 8° of cardinal signs. This is the waxing square of the cycle that started in the mid 1960s, with the conjunction of these two planets in mid Virgo. This square is a symbol of innovation competing directly with the entrenched power elite (corporate power may be challenged in a new and positive way, especially in a U.S. election year).
In the coming years, we can step up and apply our minds and hearts to the challenges that arise. With all the cardinal-sign energy in these configurations, we can become active agents of change and make the most of a very precarious situation, choosing to break free of longstanding collective patterns of greed, warfare, and the politics of fear.
uranus in aries/taurus/gemini (30) revolutions (26) 2010s and 2020s (23) 2012 (18) houses (15) pluto in capricorn/aquarius (14) saturn transits (14) astrology of novel planets (11) uranus transits (11) sideral astrology (8) long-millenia cyles (7) the uranus pluto cycle (7) eris (6) neptune transits (6) pluto transits (6) the saturn pluto cycle (6) ancient history (5) predictions for all decades of 21st century (5) sedna (5) earth changes (4) outer planets and world wars (4) dialogues with planets (3) mars transits (3) neptune in pisces/aries (3) sun transits (3) US history (2) alien disclosure (2) astrological ages (2) jupiter transits (2) mental disorders (2) neptune pluto (2) pluto MC (2) saturn libra (2) technology (2) uranus jupiter (2) uranus neptune (2) T-square transiting your houses (1) esoteric astrology (1) pluto transiting mars (1) pluto transiting mercury (1) pluto transiting sun (1) quaoar (1) saturn return (1) uranus in houses (1)