Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Makemake Astrology and Haumea Astrology

Both these two dwarf planets are nearly as big as Pluto, so their inclusion in a natal chart interpretation should be valid.
I was checking if I found something in my own analysis and these were the following patterns.
These energies seem recurrent and consistent:

Makemake: natural and practical influence, good vibes, love and feminine, new life learning cycles, challenges and awakenings, settling down or changes, important events, spiritual purpose, the natural: could be a mix of the energies of Taurus, Venus, Uranus, Sagittarius and Saturn

Haumea (Santa 2003 ): magical influence, good vibes, other realms, nature and cosmos, ecstatic, artistic, more active, unconventional, understanding, devotional feelings and wisdom: could be a mix of the energies of Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter, Libra, Sagittarius and Pisces

I don't mean everything is correct, but it gives my initial visions on these two new planets.

No comments: