Monday, August 31, 2009

A big challenge ahead

I want to do something else of this blog.
This is a radical feeling I have been having lately.

As the August mutable-cardinal cross between Uranus, Saturn, Pluto and Mars occured I was striked with much of energy impulse to act in many new different ways. I have my natal Sun in the last degrees of Sagittarius, so all planets were affecting it!

I look backwards to my mundane predictions, study of national charts, and such dense eighth house style stuff, and I concluded I want to bring forward not only a mathematical dry cyclical prediction, but also the intuitive, insightful, human meaning behind that learning cycle. I would like to bring forward the Love and recognition of our human oneness behind that.

I look forward to rewrite a bit of my previous pieces, to introduce some humour and positive vibes onto it. I want to elevate the study of these geocosmic cycles to a new level of ressonance and vibration. Not only in mystical terms, not only in dried accurate terms, but also in very grounded practical and supportive ways, and capture the true (joyful) spirit of it.



4 comments:

NR said...

That sounds great! And I can feel your enthusiasm as I read your words: go for it!

Look forward to reading more on your blog!

Idris said...

go for it....... this is the right time for you.

solquartocrescente said...

Thanks for your kind words! :)

SG350 said...

when is the market going to crash??