Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Powerful changes: 15-23 AUGUST and 18-22 SEPTEMBER 2009

There will be a much stronger astrological energy now; after the first climax last October-December 2008, this is now a stronger one!

So, many changes at a global level and a personal level!
Particularly in 15-23 August 2009, and 18-22 September 2009

Globally, I think at least a new economy crash will gradually start, that culminates this October.
I will be quitting my job next week and doing one amazing change in my life also!! So, it goes true at least with me.
The changes will be happening in a lot of people from now on through the next years!
If you need astrological advice or a question, please mail me.

Look out for excitement, radical change and awakening!

Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto and Mercury form a powerful mutable-cardinal cross this and next week. That is also aspecting a Jupiter, Neptune and Sun, New Moon opposition!

FILL YOURSELF WITH ENERGIES OF HEALING and LOVE, with AWAKENING and CHANGE, with EXCITEMENT and LIBERATION!


No comments: