I was researched which alignments tends to bring widespread war, either a world war, or the kind of wars that involved all Europe in the past centuries.
No, we're in for a time of revolutions, some regional wars, but no threat of a world war.
The good news is, by 2025 we will be probably close to global peace.
After the transformation sof next decade.
- Widespread wars tend to involve the transit of outer planets in the signs or cusps of most frequently Leo, also often in Sagittarius, and less often, Aries. Particularly the positions of Neptune and Pluto in Leo cusps (see below, in red and blue). It is quite remarkable the correlation!
- Sometimes it is also the case of Uranus in Capricorn or an outer planet in Gemini (more revolutions).
- Pluto in Aries tends to signify long-term conflicts (see below in green).
- 1950 Cold War* - Pluto in Leo (cuban crises Uranus in Leo; 1974 crises Neptune in Sag; 1983 crises Uranus in Sag, war ends when both planets conjuncted in Capricorn)
- 1939 WWII*- Pluto enters Leo; Uranus in Aries
- 1914 WWI*- Neptune enters Leo (Uranus in Capricorn)
- 1804 Napoleonic wars* - Neptune and Uranus in Sagittarius cusp
- 1755 Seven Year war*- Neptune enters Leo; Pluto enter Sagittarius; Uranus Aries
- 1740 War of Austrian Sucession*- Uranus in Cap, Neptune in Gemini, Pluto in Scorpio
- 1701 War of Spanish Sucession* - Pluto and Uranus enter Leo; Neptune enter Aries
- 1689 Second hundred years war- Pluto in Leo cusp
- 1588 Anglo-Spanish war and armada* - Neptune in Leo
- 1568 Eighty years war*- Pluto in Aries, at start Uranus in Sagittarius-Capricorn, and Neptune in Gemini (war ends with Uranus and Neptune in Sag and Pluto in Gemini)
- 1453 Fall of Constantinople- Pluto and Uranus in Leo cusp
- 1337 Hundred years war-Pluto and Uranus in Aries (war ends with Pluto and Uranus in Leo)
- 1260 Widespread war in Europe - Neptune in Leo
- 1202 Battle Las Navas de Tolosa (massive european battle against Arabs) - Pluto and Uranus in Leo cusp
- 1096 First crusade- Neptune in Leo cusp; Pluto in Aries
- 717 Arab siege of Constantinople- Pluto in Leo, Neptune in Aries
- 476 Fall of Rome- Pluto in Leo, Uranus in Sagittarius
Pluto in Capricorn
Situations of a revolutionary tendency which significantly changes the global situation
- 2010 Current situation
- 1770 America revolutionary war, followed by French revolutionary wars
- 1520 Colonization of Americas, Peasants war, Siege of Vienna, Sack of Rome
- 1280 Warfare in Meditterranean, last crusade
However, Uranus enters Aries in 2010-2011 forming a cardinal T-square (major long-term world change, unrest, discoveries and economic crises); Neptune enters Aries while Uranus enter Gemini in 2025 (revolutions, revolutionary conflicts and inventions); and Uranus enter Leo in early 2040s forming a T-square (larger tension, environmental changes)