Sunday, January 17, 2010

Personal transits. 1- Jupiter through each house

I will start now a series of articles, about my personal story of each planet transiting each of my chart houses.
Start the fun with the optimistic planet: Jupiter!

Like Sagittarius, Jupiter is always looking for new horizons...

JUPITER TRANSITS

1 Mid 1997
New professional opportunities and interests. The professional implications of my career choices at this time lasted for the whole following cycle.
2 Mid 1998
This was just a time of new professional interests and much study.
3 Mid 1999
A very enthusiastic and restless period. I had much study, much travelling and much social activity. At the end, I moved into another city and made many new social contacts. I start writing poetry.
4 Mid 2000
I moved into another city, I found there a new residence, with new friends, making this one of the most party-times of my life. This was also a time of introspection and personal insight. It was my first contact with the spiritual world, dream diaries, meaning of life, etc.
7 November 2002 - September 2003 - July 2004
Great expansion of relationships, very active social time. By the end, the relationship circle has grown and many long lasting relationships established (which are now my best friends). I was living temporarily abroad, thus meeting many people from different countries! Lots of friendship and relationship activity and social circles!
8 November 2003 - October 2004 - August 2005
Important relationships, emotions, money grants, compromises. In the end, there is a deeper sense of emotional compromise, depth and intensity. Lots of emotional/relationship activity which was more intense than the previous year. I did theater and experimented with entheogenic plants. A time to explore our emotional core.
9 December 2004 - October 2005 - September 2006
Exciting travel interests at the beginning, which then grow to more experimentation for future/cultural/global goals. Sense of adventure and social life. Gradually, many new opportunities and horizons were discovered. I traveled to Africa and the Amazon forest. I also spend a couple of weeks in some ecological communes.
10 January 2006 - November 2006 - October 2007
The transit starts with professional unrest, and after a while of exploration, a new and positive approach to career matters (although mostly with only a promise and positive plans). At this time, I decided to move abroad again, to a new job.
11 February 2007 - December 2007 - October 2008
Lots of idealism and future goals, more cultural settings. Mental effect. I was more involved more with ideas, ideals and groups, such as permaculture, self-sufficient, alternative education, psychology, and community living. Nothing new with friends, in fact this was quite an individualistic period.
12 March 2008 - January 2009 - March 2009
More introspection, much more meditation, and natural/artistic interests. I start painting and meditating at a daily basis. I lived with a woman abroad which practiced meditation. I also grew a large garden and spend much daily time in there; because I was also unemployed. And this was also a time of much little social activity.
1 March 2009 - January 2010 - March 2010
A much more active and expressive time. I was much more restless, searching a lot for new opportunities and horizons. I applied for new jobs, volunteer, I was much more social. More travelling and seeking more actively new opportunities. I started new hobbies. This is a very positive transit, kind of building a new vision for your life.



1 comment:

Caroline said...

this is meaningless to me as I don't know which transit is which house can you please please label the time periods with the houses involved ?