Friday, November 12, 2010

A personal tale of the amazing accuracy of some astrological transits


Sometimes, it's amazing the accuracy of certain astrological transits and degrees.

11º Sagittarius is my natal MC. Today Mars transited this and I quit my job because of another offer. It was a huge event. 2 Years I was busy starting looking for a new job I couldn't find. 4 years ago, I moved to another country. And 6 years ago, it was the first day I went living abroad! Amazing! Always in same degree!

And I have more examples. Several times the transiting Sun passed this degree, in the first days of December, I felt the rush to do something else in my career. This is partially because I have Uranus natally placed in 2º Sagittarius, close to the MC.

When Pluto transited my 11º Sagittarius MC in early 2000, I entered University and suffered a major depression; a smashing long-lasting transit, that changed me completely. When Saturn opposed that degree in 2001, I was applying to move abroad for the first time; when Jupiter transited same degree in mid 2007, I quit a former job, and decided to move again abroad. It's amazing the same theme recurring again and again, under the same degree.

Do you have similar stories?



No comments: