Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who said Saturn is limiting?

Saturn is everything but limiting. Saturn is confronting with who you really are.
Saturn only limits you if you are not being yourself!

For example, I was single before Saturn transited my 7th house, now I am committed. Saturn help me finding a meaningful and lasting relationship.

Saturn is now transiting my 9th house. Does it limit travel? Hell no! It even forces me to travel because that's my nature and true dreams. Saturn only confronts with that you already are! Is this travel because of work reasons? Also no. I am doing the travels I always dreamt to do. Saturn gives manifestation to your dreams.

Saturn can be effortless and painless.
Saturn forces you to take decisions, that's the real "pain".
It's only a pain if you're not yet living as your true self!



No comments: