Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sun transiting 2nd house and changing apartments!

Every March, the transiting Sun goes through my second house.
This occurs always in the same month, and it depends on the rising sign we have.

Since I have Aquarius rising, in March, the Sun transits Pisces (my natal 2nd house).

Right now (17th March) I am preparing to move into a new apartment.
I noticed that changes of residence tends to happen a lot at this time of the year.

Below are the times when I moved into a new apartment (in last 10 years):
Feb 2000 - Mars transiting 2nd
Feb 2003 - Sun transiting 2nd
May 2003 -
Nov 2003 - Mars transiting 2nd
Mar 2004 - Sun transiting 2nd
Mar 2005 - Sun transiting 2nd
Mar 2006 - Sun transiting 2nd
Sep 2006
Mar 2008 - Sun transiting 2nd
Mar 2009 - Sun transiting 2nd, Mars transiting 2nd
Nov 2009
May 2010 - Jupiter transiting 2nd house
Jan 2011 - Jupiter still transiting 2nd house
Mar 2011 - Sun transiting 2nd, Mars transiting 2nd

Half of the times I moved apartment were in March, when the Sun transited my 2nd natal house. This is more than a coincidence. This time of the year usually represents "a new beginning", after the Sun transits the natal first house, and the second house represents the practical manifestation of that "new beginning". Often, Mercury and Mars are also transiting the 2nd house.

I often moved into new cities or countries at this time of the year (when the Sun transits Pisces, my 2nd natal house). Examples include February 2000, February 2003, March 2006, March 2008 and January 2011.

For those who question themselves, why not the 4th house, I tell you the following: in fact, counting from my Sagittarius natal Sun, Pisces would be my solar 4th house. Whether this is relevant, I don't know.

The fact is that often around February or March I start a new life somewhere else.

More examples of Sun transiting a specific natal house, and correlations with trivial mundane events, to follow in future articles. Go to the blog mainpage here.



No comments: