We have followed the transit of Uranus in Aries, Taurus and Gemini, for the past 6 times (since 1510). For each possible scenario, we have counted of how many of those six periods has played such event. And we estimated that that percentage could be an estimation of the likelihood of such event to occur within the next 15 years.
These are our results.
The likelihood of events during the next 15 years
There is a roughly 100% change of occurring a:
- radical scientific discoveries or a scientific revolution (because it happened in the 1930s, 1840s, 1770s, 1680s, 1600s, 1510s)
A 85% change of occuring:
- violent uprisings (because it occured in the 1930s, 1850s, 1770s, 1680s, 1520s)
- political extremism, radical new political ideology, rather violent breaking with old order, 1930s, 1840s, 1780s, 1680s, 1520s
- big nationalism 1930s, 1840s, 1770s, 1590s, 1520s
- large regional war 1930s, 1840s, 1770s, 1590s, 1520s
- foreigner invasions, foreigners invade and try to attack against well established nations 1930s, 1770s, 1690s, 1590s,
- famine in parts of Europe 1940s, 1840s, 1780s, 1690s, 1600s,
A 70% change of occuring
- severe socio-economic crises 1930s, 1840s, 1780s, 1520s
- radical inspiring leaders (or dictators) 1930s, 1840s, 1770s, 1510s
- revolution/ newer values conquered 1940s, 1860s, 1780s, 1520s
A 50% change of occuring
- civil wars 1850s, 1770s, 1520s
- violent repression from authorities 1930s, 1850s, 1780s
- people fight against authorities 1840s, 1770s, 1520s
- values were taken away, to some countries 1930s, 1760s, 1510s
- mass killings during uprisings or invasions 1940s, 1780s, 1520s
- large invasions 1930s, 1590s, 1510s
- fight for independence 1940s, 1770s, 1520s
A 30% of occuring
- world wide war 1940s, 1770s, 1590s
- mass killings during violent uprisings 1930s, 1780s
- mass killings during invasions 1930s, 1510s
Roughly, we can expect almost likely:
- violent uprisings, political extremism, nationalism, and some foreign invasions of parts of our
western world or other powerful nations will be quite common.
- radical leaders and severe economic crises will happen but it is unknown how severe this will be
- there will be some historical civil wars and famines in parts of Europe and the world (but not everywhere), and mass killings in some parts of the world, which will be sadly for long remembered.
- the civil wars might involve violent repression, values taken away but later revolutions and newer values conquered. It is likely to see a major war in the world, but rather unlikely to see a world war.
- it seems that the two top scenarios are:
- large scale civil conflicts (between ethnic groups), which can be related or provoking a large scale war (but not a full blown world war), it could involve foreign attacks to the western world, or other large invasions, presecutions and large killings.
- widespread civil uprisings and conflicts (between people and the government), probably due to severe economic crises
Of course, we are already experiencing some degree of both, but the core of it has not come yet. Much might still be yet to come. Most likely, some development of it during 2014, a serious turning point and historical changes between 2017 and 2020 (let's call it the destruction of the old order), and then the early stages of a new order between 2020 and 2030.